Sunday, May 15, 2016

A Forgiveness Ceremony!

Inspiration has struck.
A Forgiveness Ceremony!
Endless oceans of wealth, free!
Polarity is so strange, how can it be? Does this strangeness come from the way we were trained to think, perhaps that out-dated social conditioning we found ourselves wrapped in - with all respect to the Ancestors, I strip myself of it. Those twelve years of programming! Oh my hat, I want my childhood back, you wasted all my time, made me jump through your hoops, put me up to your tricks because I was so allowing, so trusting that all those grown-ups know better because they paved the way but I bet they were just praying, trying to get through another day but your tricks were fine-cut through the ages, sharp as a diamond. Sign up, pay up & keep shopping, we'll take care of everything sit back & do your taxes. You confused us for life & tried to turn us against each other & our hearts to stone but aye these stones are Crystal Skulls Remembering & I remember. Beyond your gates of confusion, your Elite Illusion, I remember now, just how to be & remain, in wonder & insane, shining like the sun so I can claim, my chariot of geometric flame to burn away that old pain, that sorrow, so I forgive and bless You, not tomorrow, You who is I, in my glowing eyes but Today, maybe still sleeping or just in the dark but right here, right now I forgive You, for Life is for Giving so here I am right now My God, in service of The Light, The Highest Good of All, Once & for All, for All is One & All Is Well! So be it, so it is & so we came to be..
Free.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment