Sunday, May 15, 2016

May Purification Sessions

Wow, it's the 15th.. This means I'm halfway through my intended cleanse. I'm going to document it here in case there is at least one person that is interested in cleansing themselves for more of that vital power to break through their illusions.

 So, the cleanse, I've stuck to it like glue, even though I've been on the crutches (ooooh power-pun) since the 4th. It started off with my first jam-night with no alcohol or smoking in like a million years, followed up by a gig the next night, the first ever without beer & smoking... It felt so strange but I pushed through. The ultimate challenge was getting through the broken hip experience without resorting to my usual numbing the senses with the usual beer & smoking.. Had to graze some painkillers for the first week of hip injury but besides those little items its been mostly God-food in my mouth for 2 weeks now. The only processed foodstuffs I've been grazing are the almond milk, the vitamins D, D3, K1, K2, omega oils & calcium & magnesium and a couple drops of the sacred oil here & there.. (Actually I've been going to town on it, don't tell anyone lol) Fruit & nut laden smoothies for breakfast, salads for lunch (not so lekker in smoothie yuk) & beans rice & salad for dinner. No meat, no salt & pepper, no sugar, no coffee, nothing that can't be plucked from a tree, bush or a bee-hive.. Lots of water... Every second night I drink a few drops of activated chlorine dioxide & every third morning I hit a coffee enema. Yep I've reversed the coffee situation & am loving the glutathione intake.. but the nausea is crazy for the 30 mins but after that is when your eyes start glowing ;) I've taken the same approach to what goes into my mind & heart, filtering out all the useless judgement ego garbage & keeping only what resonates as Oneness, and filling my mind up with amazing reads, listens, keeping myself occupied with all the sacred texts I can find. Have been on the hunt for the real history of man, which I can say has led me to the next level, the possibility of 4D.. Whoaaa :) I built an 8ft pyramid out of masking tape & string upstairs (just before the wipe-out) to honour the ascended masters (Thoth, Ra and Araragat) & am creating a sacred meditation space up there which I might have to take outside when my Queen gets back lol.. 15 more days to go & I'm feeling good! Will probably do a 3 day fast in the next week or so, just strained fruit-juice, honey & water... But the sacred space has to be ready for that!

Thanks to you splendid creatures that have helped me out so much while I've been injured by going shopping for me & running my errands etc, I love you guys & girls muchly!

All is One, All is Well!
Bless!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment