Sunday, October 04, 2015

Our show @ Crab Apple Floral on 12th September 2015

We played as a 3-piece at Crab Apple Floral in Tofino on 12 September 2015 with myself on an acoustic steel-string guitar & vocals, Carina on bass & Nick on drums.. & Boy was that rhythm section on fire! The crowd was beautifully warmed up by Bousada & Butterflywingtip before us & we had the pleasure of giving them what they wanted, something to get on down to!

This is the audio from the stage during the first 6 tracks of Saturday night's set, our fourth show as a band..  I do wish we'd recorded the second half of the set, we also did Starling, Out of my Mind (just myself on bass & Nick on drums), The Good Life, Walk A While (which had the crowd moshing, to my amazement) and when the cops shut us down at midnight we got to do one last number which was We Are Growing, our cover of the intro-theme to the eighties South African miniseries Shaka Zulu.

This was by far, our skankiest show so far!

I'm so looking forward to the next show which will be on Friday the 16th October - we're opening for Brave New Waves at the ANAF Hall in Ucluelet.

1<3Daz..

No comments:

Post a Comment