Friday, April 10, 2015

GARVIES Goes Live & Direct!

I haven't felt ready to play shows in a long time. Tried out the solo with backing thing for a while back in Kitchener '12 but found it way too time-consuming doing everything myself & then still managing it all myself too. I pretty much had a break-up then a break-down & so took a break from it all & threw myself into the jungle for a few years.. Eventually I found myself living at the edge of my world in a beautiful home with my honey & the most spectacular view one could possibly wake up to, learning basslines in a rock & roll cover band with the rippingest guitarist & drummer combo in the form of the local party band, Balistic Pig. We hosted the local weekly open-mic nights all year long - and this is where I really got to rehearse the GARVIES songs with all sorts of line-ups etc; And thanks to this I can now say that we are finally STAGE-READY and are in-fact accepting bookings to play venues in & around the city of Victoria, BC CA as of now :)

I am proud to introduce the new band:

On drums, Nick Hill
On bass, Carina Mach
On guitar, Geoff Johnson
























We're looking forward to bringing it to you this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment